Henry L J
Henry has more than 19 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry and has held various top positions in the Industry and is the Founder of Sheer Media. Complementing his business development qualifications are his operational strengths, human resources, team building and systems orientation.
Positions Held in Media and Entertainment Companies of Repute
- Creative Head for RP TELEBUY, a leading DRTV (Direct Response Television) network in South Asia
- Co-producer of Telugu Television Serial shot in USA for a Leading TV Channel
- Head of South - Motion Pictures at Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd: Designed 10 top class film Projects in Tamil and Telugu Language
- Head of South, UTV Motion Pictures (A Division of UTV Software Communications Ltd): Successfully secured landmark deals with top-notch Producers, Technicians, Exhibitors, Distributors and Artistes from South Indian Film Industry
- Coproduced and Distributed film titled Athithi in Telugu with Mahesh Babu
- Coproduced two small budget movies with renowned production houses
- Tied up with two top-notch actors in Tamil Film Industry
- Senior Vice President, CCL, South Operations: Instrumental in positioning this company as a prime entity, in a short span of 18 months from its inception. CCL posted a revenue of over Rs. 16 crores in its first year of operations itself (2004-05)
- Successfully acquired, produced and marketed 5 daily soaps and three weekly serials.
- Produced and Marketed innovative contents for kids for Sun TV and Shakthi TV Srilanka.
- COO, Media Dreams Ltd., All-India, successfully spearheaded five independent portfolios
- Media Dreams (The Television and Feature Film Production Company)
- Num TV
- Mayajaal- MultiPlex
- The First Sports Village
- Movie Distribution (India) for three 3D animated films and an Indian English Movie